PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wannabe a pilot! (And I'm too damn lazy to do a search)
Old 2nd Aug 2006, 19:37
i love planes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my knowlege

i been contactic pilot trnaing companies and pilots becasue i got the same qquestion will i get the job if i hade a c and the other person hade an a* and they said ye becasue airlines dont look at gcec much if i got a c and got a in my pilot liecence and the other person got an a* in there gcec but have a c in there liencence then i would get a job gcec ant for the airlines they r for you so you know if you are gd at that subject and if you got a higher grade you will learn faster. i am still at school but i when i finish school i gona trane to eb a pilot in florida or californai because there traning cost 24k-30k dolalrs and in engaldn it costs 70k-80k pounds. i been searchign for the best pilto traning scohol and the ebst one i found was www.pea.com becasue they cost 26k and plus when you pass (98% people apparntly do ) they find a job for you becasue they are allies with lots of companies. When i finish school i gonan go to colelge beacuse i just wont to have soem extra knowlege it's not for the grade. if you whant to ask em more question you can send me a letter good luck