PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2006, 13:41
Pass-A-Frozo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V8 Ute flies around corner with around 10 student pilots in back..
flies around next corner (past car park)
RAAF Police come around corner.. stop in car park and get flashlight out and start looking around
Me (having a smoke on balcony of accomodation): "Looking for something mate??"
RAAF Police: "Noo.. noo mate.. I'm fine.. just looking for something"
Me to self in best Dr Evil voice "riiiiiiiiiight"
So who exactly thinks: "I'd like to join the military to stuff up and ruin the career's of other military members".. Good on you guys.. keep up the good work
Oh .. and I forgot about the time RAAF Police lied and deceived someone to get an "admission" . Funny how they forgot about the legalities of what they did when questioned later..
To quote a famous Football chant "Shame on RAAF Pol... cheating bast**d's"
and people wonder why Security police are hated... I like Security police.. compared to scratching my eyes out with a pair of scissors.
Just remember.. are you there on deployment helping what the country wants? Are you hindering it and making life hard for people who are actually doing their bit... maybe when you do something that actually contributes you might understand...
point of thread.. why don't you bunch quit.. no one likes you and no one wants you.. you should have joined the real police. Don't take it out on us. Old Bill could use your Jackness. Yes, we are all polite to your face.. but as soon as you leave we all talk about what a bunch of prats you are. I'd say something about your first children but probably should sign off now. Really glad you get the same benefits on deployment... really.. really I am.. Oh.. that's right.. just remembered.. no I'm not. You didn't earn your money.
Fire away!

The fact remains that if pilots conducted themselves and failed to the degree that many Mil Police do we'd lose our jobs is indisputable, and people would die. Instead you blokes keep your jobs and probably get a pat on the back.

I'd give details of a case I defended if OPSEC didn't preclude it, but I can't. What is more disgraceful is that the security police turned up IN THEATRE in civvies shows how out of touch they are.

Pretty amusing that an Officer with a few lecture in the Defence Force Discipline Act can destroy your work in minutes given apparently you're "professionally" trained in your field. What a joke.

If pilots failed to your degree there would be Royal Commision.

Love us, hate us......Who cares !!
Glad you find messing with peoples lives and careers amusing. Would you have the "who cares" attitude if you were on an aircraft and it hit a hill?

Last edited by Pass-A-Frozo; 2nd Aug 2006 at 14:09.