PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2006, 06:16
Comp Charlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Laarbruch72
Ah, THAT policeman? If that's the one I know then this never happened. (As befits the stature of this thread, never let truth get in the way of a good lie!)

So the bottom line is (Just for you Comp Charlie) if you don't like speed enforcement on your camp, speak to Harry about it.

Mind how you go.

Laar.
Oh how joyous!!!

Mr Laar, you have just proven beyond all reasonable doubt that RAFP not only suffer from selective hearing, you also suffer from selective reading...

Please point out any post from me that relates to speeding on camp and/or radar guns?

I think you'll find my particular post was about a block party attended by an invited RAFP who then proceeded to bubble us for said party as he hadn't managed to pull.

Nothing whatsoever to do with speeding.

Also:

You imply I am LYING about said incident and make it sound like it is an 'old chestnut' of a story. Well, it DID happen, and I can conclude one of either two things:

1. This particular incident in 1993 has become folklore in the RAFP trade as even other RAFP can see the guy was being a tool.

2. This kind of thing happens regularly - RAFP being invited to block parties, only then to stitch the boys up.

Either way it lends more credence to this discussion that Coppers are nobs.

So, I shall wait with baited breath for not one but TWO apologies from your good self (surely you are man enough to admit you made a mistake?).

I did not lie about the Block Party incident, and I did not mention speeding once in any of my posts.

An apology from a scuffer...I can't wait...

Don't think I'll hold my breath though...I might die...

CC