PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2006, 05:59
Skeleton

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Angry Im not often rude to people- but in this case!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Laarbruch72
Wow, another unfounded and completely rubbish post! I really can't think of a colleague of mine who would complain about speeding on a taxiway!
Not a rude person by nature but....

How dare you question my honesty you arrogant little man. I can live with the rubbish bit, we all have different opinions, but what gives you the right to completely dismiss my post as "unfounded"

You really are a copper, you just proved it! You're rude, you're dismissive , and if you don't believe something's true, you post the kind of abusive answer above. Anyone else I would provide with a reasoned answer as to why its true, but you come across as such a sanctimonious tit, you don't deserve one. Your damn right you can't think, you certainly did not before you posted the above pearl of wisdom.

By the way your colleague was not the first to complain about "speeding" aircraft, he was just the thicko that headed onto the airfield without the correct paperwork, now that shows he also did not think, therefore he was also a real fed. Of course if you had been there the whole incident would not have occurred would it? Your breed was good at sweeping things under the carpet - when it suited them.

I have said before I met some ruddy good coppers - Its just a pity that the bad ones like you let the side down so badly. Every trade has its bad apples, but get a bad copper and the nature of his job means a lot of people are going to come across him given time.

Spleen vented time for work - Reasons i left the mob part 234 - Tossers like you.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr