PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2006, 21:35
Laarbruch72

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
His last name is one of those green things in the country that you walk up. And then walk down again.

Chopper

CC[/quote]

Ah, THAT policeman? If that's the one I know then this never happened. (As befits the stature of this thread, never let truth get in the way of a good lie!)

This thread is REALLY tired now. Same old whinges from the same sad tired bitter cases. Let it die a slow death please, it embarrasses you all.

And Always Whigeing in Wilts... yes, there were a few more that 10 posters in the first couple of pages. But hey, everyone likes a dig at plod, and we all have a story, so crack on. However for the last 10, 11, 18 pages or whatever, it's the same old faces.

For gods' sake guys, grow up. And by the way Wilts Whinger... 30 grand is enough for me ta. It's not that much granted, but comfortable ta.

And while I'm at it, do the station plod really do such a bad job with the gun? (I know that clearly it's a subject close to your own hearts!)
It at least keeps the mindless element from rocketing around camp. (Which they do, there's always one or two).
The guys aren't out to end your careers, just make the station a safer place. Can't knock them for that surely. Bear in mind they don't choose to do it, the order comes from Harry Staish.
So the bottom line is (Just for you Comp Charlie) if you don't like speed enforcement on your camp, speak to Harry about it.

Mind how you go.

Laar.