PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Married quarters for homosexuals?
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2006, 19:22
Tim McLelland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you seem to believe that your sexual orientation rises above the considerations of those who hold these two religious beliefs.

Duh, yeah I think so - I was born gay but unless I'm mistaken, nobody is born Catholic or Muslim, are they? So of course a person's sexuality is just a teensy bit more fundamental than a religious choice. Or maybe you're also one of these wierdos that thinks that people choose to be gay 'cause they like the clothes or something?!

You appear to demand the right to have your 'gayness' affirmed by everybody, all the time. It simply won't work. It's a big world and lots of people do not agree with you.

Not at all - frankly I (and most other people) don't care what you think one way or the other. Thankfully we now have a society which ensures that we're treated fairly and equally, regardless of the dark looks of disapproval from the odd bigot or backward societies that judge people on the basis of what they've read in some book, or heard some wierd guy in drag preaching on a Sunday morning..