PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Married quarters for homosexuals?
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2006, 18:54
Monty77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honestly, this is the last time I can post for a month or so.

McLelland. I'm interested to hear your views on the Muslim take on your sexuality. Like I have said on numerous deleted posts, I'm not religious and believe in toleration. There are a damn site more Muslims in the world than Catholics but you seem to believe that your sexual orientation rises above the considerations of those who hold these two religious beliefs. There are an awful lot of people who suscribe to these religions and they don't live in UK.

You appear to be unable to compromize. I personally would not walk around Glasgow at night in an England shirt.

You appear to demand the right to have your 'gayness' affirmed by everybody, all the time. It simply won't work. It's a big world and lots of people do not agree with you.

Tablet eraser comes across as a guy who is reasonable. I respect that.

You come across as a Tatchell.

Unfortunately I cannot continue this debate as I'm off tomorrow. So, I can't respond to anything you may choose to post from here on in.

Crack on. Tablet came across as the sort of guy with whom you can agree to disagree but still get along famously. That's how it should be.

Joe Black: hope all this helps!