PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2006, 22:06
Laarbruch72

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tombstone
Laarbruch 72,

Listen my dear old boy. You RAFP chaps do not NEED TO KNOW about air threats & as a result, you will not be told. Granted, you may receive a generic brief however, the real story is a million miles from you.

I doubt very much whether the guys in AWC will tell you anything sensitive. If they do, be a good scuffer and arrest them under the official secrets act.

16 Blades, J-Bloke & many other chaps on here, including myself, DO NEED TO KNOW & as a result, we all know a great deal more than you on this subject so know your limits & shut up.

You're always going to get a strong reply from the C130 community & quite rightly too. They lost friends to the air threat you so readily dismiss.

Stop making yourself look like a complete kn*bber before you fall into the same bucket of cr*p Two Boats disappeared into last week.
I don't need to know? Funny, I advise many Sqn Captains of the same threat levels, so go carefully!

You all know a great deal more on the subject? I doubt it very much. This is Aircrew arrogance at it's best! (I'm really enjoying this!!) So think about this one fellas, I've received one more PM tonight that says that you're all the most arrogant SOBs that ever lived! Give yourself a big pat on the back guys, for those who are pulling the branch down even further!

Well done!!

From a "Duh Haww" THICK copper!!