PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2006, 21:04
Laarbruch72

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Always_broken_in_wilts
If you have had three posts from people in support of the RAFP I'll slam my knob in my car door , clearly the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard

Small surface to air threat in Afghan, dont you just love the ill informed when they post in this manner. You obviously have no access to the tactics manuals employed by those who fly in theatre, cos if you did you would see how silly your last post looks.................so was that last button push barrier up or was it barrier down, stick to what you know scuffer

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced
Slam your wanger in the old car door then Whinger in wilts. It happened.
I have access to the whole threat picture in theatre thanks. We don't all operate barriers (Although granted I used to many years ago!) Some of us are involved in threat advice, and YOU my friend are talking ****. Although you know that already.

This thread started with "Why EVERYONE hates the RAF Police." Isn't it sad that only 5 or 6 of you can keep on going about this trade? (By that I maean 16 sad blades, wp wankerAAC dummy and always whingeing in wilts, your good self.)

Everyone else seems to have a neutral (or even pro police) view.
So why are you so bitter? Had a WARNING for excess speed or something similarly overlookable???
You sad case.

Laar.