PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Married quarters for homosexuals?
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2006, 19:42
An Teallach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're still an anonymous knob in my book
As opposed to the well-known artist known as Monty77? I must have missed your full name, photo and home address on your profile.

The Mods tend, by and large, to leave us alone on Mil aircrew and only step in when folk post tripe that is intentionally abusive and/or has nothing to do with the purpose of the forum. PPRuNe tends to conduct its business on a rather more gentlemanly level than arrse. Long may it continue, IMHO.

Joe Black erronoeously thought that gay folk were denying him married accommodation (overall you'll be lucky if, of the stock of thousands of quarters, more than a dozen are occupied by gay couples). Quite why that was seen as an invitation for those with an inordinate interest in homosexuality for apparently straight folk to vent their loathing, is beyond me.

I'm a card-carrying poof and this is my 5th post on this thread. If number of posts is indicative of interest in a subject, your interest in things gay would appear to be more than twice as great as mine, Monty!

Wishing you all the best in whatever sandpit you will be fighting in for the next few weeks.