PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANSTON
Thread: MANSTON
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2006, 16:53
EUAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done deedave you looked at a few stats- but then you are somebody who invested in Planestation with the management that they had in place originally- did you read those stats also??
London Bridge is two hours from MSE, usually- but I agree still needs looking at why would someone bypass LCY- besides the fact that LCY flights cannot compete in terms of price?
Again when EUjet was looking for investors, they also read the states- even the management that you had put your trust in as a Wiggins/ Planestation shareholder! I can look at that situation and define them as 'better than expected' as I do have, what I would like to say, good knowledge of the industry for a new airline from an untested airport- they cannot compare with O'LearyAir or SleasyJet- again please look at Sleazy at the start or O'LearyAir and see their stats also!!Please read- 'Ryanair: How a small Irish airline conquered Europe' by Siobhan Creaton- on that note read what O'Leary says about the contribution that PJ McGoldrick had in the success of that airline- positive, but then again it was shareholders in planestation that blasted him, and transaer 'employees- funnily enough not the ones who were invited back into the EUjet fold! Also read 'Easyjet- the story of Britains Biggest Low Cost Airline' by Lois Jones. Those books will provide you with more of an insite into how airlines build and the remarkable start that EUjet actually had!!

Again good luck Esperia, and Michael Revis MD of Esperia if you are reading this, the vast majority of the people in Thanet aren't like certain individuals here and will support a business providing a service to the area- in fact as far as the Medway towns MSE is the closest and easiest airport, and they do support you- Just don't go too big too fast!!