PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Highland Airways Sponsorship Scheme open!
Old 31st Jul 2006, 12:10
alpacapoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PPL152
What do you mean?

PPL152,
Is there really no way of you getting your driving licence quicker? It's not like it’s a very difficult thing to obtain. The closing date is the 21st August so I’m sure you could pass your test by then. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until next time. The requirements are written as equals and so you will have to assume that each requirement is as essential as the next.

Alby Mangel
I have seen the contract and it lists all the costs of the cadets training with a price next to each course, with a sum total at the bottom of the page. It includes more courses than silvernapper explains; FI rating is one I can think of off the top of my head. From where I was standing it is certainly a big number but a fair contract.

Finally, I'd much rather a 75K bond and being paid with a guaranteed job flying a public transport type around some very demanding areas, Than owing the bank manager up to a similar amount (I have friends who are on integrated courses, owing that to the bank!) with no job! But hey! Maybe it’s a sellers market. I'll let you take that risk.

Just read your post ppl152, good on yer,best of luck.