PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2006, 12:00
Comp Charlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep, just heard from a mate serving in Germany that NOBODY has been paid this month.

What a crock of sh1t this is

I've just returned from Op Highbrow (Beirut Airlift) which was my first time on a JPA-Run Flight Sub Imprest.

What an abortion. Those who have the isfortune of running said imprests nowadays have my deepest sympathies.

This particular TL had 17 people on his FSI which must be nothing short of a nightmare.

I remember the old days of FSI which seemed fine to me, then the abortion of 'actuals' (anyone remember Gander during Purple Star in '96 and the amount of Combination Platters on the bar in 'Reflections'? )

This new system is a joke, as is everything and anything to do with JPA that I personally have had the misfortune to have seen (over 700 quid owed to me in claims - sorry, expenses) since April. The first few hundred quid has filtered into my bank account so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

When will it be admitted the system is flawed, peoples lives are being adversely affected, and eat humble pie and admit mistakes were made, apologies made, and lets get back to the (not quite now in retrospect) bad old days...

CC