PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bellview Airlines (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2006, 13:37
alghaita ganga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Do not you dare call me liar Mr Zazoo, it is you who are a liar! I am the one who is now booked on flight from Douala to Lagos next Thursday, because it is your airline office which tell me not possible to fly Douala to Port Harcourt Wednesday even though it is on your website http://www.flybellviewair.com/Flight...ORT%20HARCOURT so I have purchase ticket to fly to Lagos next Thursday. Booking on the website, like they advertise is impossible. At the office they say flight is Douala to Lagos. I ask why it take more than 2 hours if is not via Port Harcourt, and they tell me I have to fly to Lagos and then catch flight to Port Harcourt. For sure I will not fly from Lagos to Port Harcourt with Bellview. Nobody want to fly to Port Harcourt from Douala any more. Virgin have also stop flight between Douala and Port Harcourt. I hope Arik will be a good airline and keep some route open using small, economical airplane if it is no economical for big jet. I will not be surprise if my flight from Douala is late as usual. . Also if Bellview is so good and say they have Galileo booking system, why can one not book a flight from Lagos in your Port Harcourt office? Last time I try am told I have to purchase my ticket in Lagos. Bellview is typical of too many airline in this country. They were okay a few years ago, but now like all, are slipping. I hope that just for once, Arik will be different.

Last edited by alghaita ganga; 30th Jul 2006 at 14:12.