PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2006, 00:31
unclenelli

Location: Civ/HAL/SHY/FYY/PWK/AAS/WAD/AVI/GPT/BZN/BSN/WAD/BAS/FLK/WIT/MND/WAD/WIT/WAD/Civ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After returning from a det, I found my car still parked in the works carpark, but with 2 large scrapes on the side - red scrape across the front passenger door handle, white scrape across front passenger door leading to large dent in door

I deduced that 2 cars had hit my vehicle while I was away

On return, I notified the local Barrier Pilots, who said "they'd get back to me"

Since the car park I was parked in was a works car parks (e.i. used by people who work there), I deduced that the cars responsible would be parked in the car park(!!!!- not to hard is it?)

Since my car is a Citroen (and was left with the hydraulics de-pressurised), I could measure the height of the dents to the millimetre.
After a wander around the carpark with a tape measure, I found a white Pug306 with a corresponding mark (same height from floor - to the millimetre!!) in the drivers door

When I phoned the Barrier Pilots, they told me they had closed the case as they had no further information/evidence to act on(?)
I told them that I had found the car responsible (albeit circumspect), and that I they should question the owner. They said that they would look into it.

Female TCO Cpl Te***er at Waddington driving a white Peugeot 306 parked in the new 5Sqn Ops Carpark between 5Hgr and Ops knows I know!!!!

RAFP did b****r all to solve the problem of criminal damage (£300) to my car!
My investigation revealed the culprit!