PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar FA stood down?
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2006, 16:22
HoHum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmmm

Sounds like good 'ol JG is up to her old tricks again.... the sooner the company loses that woman the better!!!!

Also makes me think though.... if someone like JG was ill for duty would they expect a crew member to fill in for her in her role??? I didn't think so.

A crew member who does not want the responsibility of being a CM has every right not to have to do it- otherwise they would have applied for that position in the first place!!
Sounds just like the time when Cabin Crew were awaiting their response from JG and her cronies about their CM applications and they were asked to operate as CM (due once again to lack of staff) and after they had helped out in the CM role they were told that "sorry, but you were not succesful in the application process" - how convenient!!! Funny how they were good enough to operate for a few days in that role to help the company out of their mismanagement situation.........

Once again it is showing the inefficiencies of JQ and the lack of staff required to run the airline....... I see that things have not changed .......

Last edited by HoHum; 29th Jul 2006 at 16:40.