PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any advice would be great
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2006, 10:24
xxx5572

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In response to flying tyger, I did look into Loughborough after i finished uni however if im to be honest my friend was killed on the first day of my A level exams so things dint go as planned!As one could imagine. I dropped one grade on each subject from what i was predicted and so did not have enough points to get in, i did try and try to plead with the uni to allow me a chance because of what had happened but as we all know with a lot of places rules are rules so that was that.

However after some re thinking i decided to take the route of 'work my way up' but just recently I have looked a lot into the part time course at london met as this will allow me to continue working at the airport and study for a degree, which i feel i missed the opportunity to do so after my a levels, i suppose it may be a personal thing for me to do it because of my situation but i love all things aviation and i like business so i feel as i am in exactly the right environment for me.I would like to prove that i didnt fall into this career and find the years passing away like so many people do instead show that I have a drive for this and doing a degree is one way to show that.

Thank you Eire Planner for the info, going to look at that in more detail, when are you looking to start course?

Thank you all again for your help