PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2006, 02:10
seektofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anything can happen - tomorrow is another day

Follow your dreams,

You gave it your best shot. Don't panic about it now. The best way to answer is to fully understand the question first, and then incorporate the question into your answer. I am sure you didn't answer in riddles - and I am sure that if you were, they would have asked you for clarification. My interviewer did - quite a few times. I would be answering and she would interrupt and ask another question while I was trying to answer the first one she asked. Two weeks will come soon enough - just don't panic.

Iulia,
Tomorrow is another day. Don't stress. The way I got invited to a Jetstar interview, you will be too. You never know what is around the corner. I promise. Good things come to those who wait - trust me on this one Gosh, I have been waiting and waiting and have had some luck (followed by bad luck) regarding the airline industry so now its your turn to play the waiting game - although it seems like those who are a bit blase (not so enthusiastic) about getting the job get it far quicker than those who really really want it with all their hear mind and soul. I am just glad that you are still letting us all know what is happening. DONT EVER GIVE UP!!! Promise me that one.

Anyway, I am now off to get my nails done for Monday. The big start of training. I am so excited!

STF.