PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2006, 23:13
Iulia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha ;)

Don't worry STF, I just didn't happen to me on last night (Friday) because I went to a drive-in for the first time in yonks!!! Thats because my bfs stereo got ripped out off his car about a month ago (he insists not on even buying a head unit! now his sporty lancer has wires sticking out of the dash!!) and my head unit stuffed up on me, luckily it was under warranty, and sent away for repairs, they couldn't repair it, so I got a brand new one. Anyway, my point is, I was only able to go because at least my car had a radio for the drive-ins

Haha about Jetstar! The buggers... perhaps you should have mentioned that VB got you first? lol

Well, its official, I have no plans for the future, other then waiting another 11mnths til I can reapply to VB and REX.. so sad. I will definately apply for uni, and work part-time next year, until I'm eligible once again to apply for these airlines. I might find some work in a bar or restaurant, since I don't have any 'food and beverage' experience, other then at home

Take care peeps!