PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi (industrial action vote)
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2006, 21:15
ContIgnt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All,

I've heard from several people over the past few days that NT has stated he would like to make an example of the bmibaby pilot workforce in order to quash any uprising by mainline or regional. In fact, I heard one person say the NT has stated he would 'let baby fold' rather than give in to demands !

Now, while I believe that this is just the company progaganda machine grinding into action, it begs the question ..... why the hell couldn't BALPA synchronise the ballots for maximum effect ?

All this sitatuion does is to put more pressure on the baby work force ... and the company knows this ... hence the reason the TB also sent a letter to cabin crew effectively telling them that those nasty pilots were putting their jobs at risk !

Also the same reason that command assessments until further notice. This has nothing to do with industrial action (we can barely crew the aircraft we have now) ... its just the divide and conquer tictac again.

BALPA - is there any way that all 3 ballot (baby, mainline and regional) results could be announced at the same time ???????