PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The scene is set - incl Low Flying rules and Is there a 'cultural divide'?
Old 28th Jul 2006, 18:22
metalman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats quite correct i have amassed thousands of hours because i fly a lot,something you lot ought to be doing instead of spending time inventing stories, the facts again (for those of you not quite up to understanding my last explanation) the site appeared to be able to accomodate helicopters,it could.The landlord welcomed me warmly in fact told me to drop (with my friends) at anytime,no alcohol was consumed,(exept by the passenger) i cannot see what law (if any) was broken i must be missing something here, what is the problem? it was (as it turned out) a bone fida helicopter site,so my judgement was correct on all counts ,god lads what world do you all live in?
If any of you do decide to drop in, for gods sake ger real lighten up be happy and have fun (remember that!!!!!!!!!!!)
just for the record i did'nt realise that there was an airfield just up the road,nevertheless i would still be happy to land again at this restaurant site!!!!!!!!!