PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi (industrial action vote)
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2006, 12:17
mccdatabase

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It really depends on your base level salary as to whether you can afford it or not, can you not afford to have a properly funded pension scheme ?, I was certainly not trying to divide and rule , quite the opposite in fact!, I am a firm believer in "combined employee group" negotiations, the one thing that the management would not want would be a united workforce ALL standing firm for the same goal!! I was merely drawing your attention to plight that other employee groups within bmi are in, we are all in the same boat when it comes to the pension, is this ballot for action about the enforced pay award or the increase in pension contributions ?

Miss Management what if an Engineer made the mistake of his/her life? the best they could hope for is a 10 year stretch for manslaughter, so we ALL have an important part to play, Please do not try and give the impression that one group is more special than any other and therefore deserves a greater (in percentage terms ) pay rise. Try not fall into the divide and rule trap, you will only be helping management win with that attitude