PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet - Based at Newcastle
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2006, 14:02
easyJet Galley King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you havent heard a dickie bird, I'd re-apply. They have moved offices lately, so things could have gone astray

When I went for my interview for Bristol (Which like Newcastle was hard to get in to), I was asked if i'd be willing to work from London first. Luckily, got straight into Bristol, though it was a year ago now.

Having worked with a few new entrants at Bristol recently, some have said that a few new recruits have been heading to Newcastle.

Massive shortage at Bristol, so you could apply there, and with staff travel straight away, and 3x flights a day to Newcastle, could go home very frequently until a position at Newcastle arrives should there not be any available when you apply. Cheaper cost of living too in comparison to London.

Although worked hard (6 days on 3 days off) and from Newcastle up to 6 sectors a day, Im reliably informed we are one of the best paid short haul airlines out there (Dont have a go if im wrong!) Commission on everything you sell onboard, Staff travel approx £30rtn all over Europe, good pension and share/saving schemes, and regular parties and knees up.

I love it.