PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Uncooperative pax LGW - PRN
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2006, 12:37
Mile High Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WELLLLLL, If you have ever actually been out of PRN airport and into the city you will see what a sh*t-tip it actually is....it is grim.....more grim than the BA deli sandwiches

The people are ignorant to say the least.......like in the UK or other western countries you smile at people perhaps who catch your eye in the street.....nope, just filth, filthy looks except for the UN....lots of UN presence there. The people there just stare at you too, staring to a point where when you have walked past them, they actually stop in their tracks, turn around and stare at you some more. I had a bunch of schoolgirls walking behind me one time all very obviously laughing and taking the p*ss out of me. Now I know these people have been through hard times with the Balkans war but damn, I have never met people so rude in all my life. The city is grim......dirty with rubbish strewn everywhere, and very dirty roads and it is very dangerous for a woman to walk alone after dark.....even in broad daylight the men lear at women as they go by....not a nice place at all and the rudeness/ignorance of the albanian kosovars on the BA flight from LGW TO PRN simply spoil it for the rest of the travellers.