PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia flight college
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2006, 09:45
Mercenary Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think Egnatia is getting a bit of unjustly harsh treatment here, I know a couple of large companies involved with them who have only good things to say about the set up. I've seen some of their aircraft before they were delivered (the Brand new Diamonds) and I believe the ground training system is being set-up by a leading UK ATPL ground school provider who will definitely provide a very high standard of knowledge.

Looooong haul's advice is sound but applies to any flight training done anywhere (including the likes of OAT and FTE) as many companies in the aviation industry (especially in this sector) have gone "bump" in the night.

If your interested in going there, do some research, visit the school, speak to the instructors and students, go home (don’t make the decision on the spot) and if your happy...sign up. Make sure you visit a few schools and don’t go for price, go for quality of training.

I would make the point that I don’t know any of the owners, students or staff at Egnatia (and ive never even been to Greece ) im just trying to add a little balance to what I feel is an a bit of an unfair bashing.