PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar service?
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2006, 09:38
Ejector Pump

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree that LCC are just that, low cost, but it doesn’t mean you have to be treated like you are irrelevant.

My only experience with J* was out of Sydney about a year or so ago. The flight was fine, managed to get a decent seat, although a little cramped (part and parcel of LCC that I except), the cabin crew were great and the drink was cold and not too expensive.

However the check in experience certainly let the whole show down. The check in booths changed several time, causing pax to move from line to line to line, the check in staff were rude and it was obvious that I (and probably the rest who were checking in) were nothing more than a hindrance.

Maybe my experience this day was a one off and the check in staff were just having a bad hair day, but I can’t really judge that as I have never bothered to fly with them since. A direct result of my first impressions.

It’s not that I don’t like travelling on a low cost airline per se, just this one doesn’t do it for me.

For those happy to accept mediocre treatment, go ahead, just that some of us like to be treated as we would treat others.