PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The scene is set - incl Low Flying rules and Is there a 'cultural divide'?
Old 27th Jul 2006, 00:32
John Eacott

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by lartsa
john/twotbags
i know who tot is and i can assure you that tot would not be jealous of anyone flying a robbie ive seen tot in md 902,600,500,520,enstromwhole range j/r infact the whole shooting match

hold it a moment disregard that tot would be jealous of anyone in a r22 as there is no way he would fit in one and if he did squeze in one it would be too heavy to lift Lol
lartsa,

Thanks for the verification of TOT: unfortunately I can only go on his history, which shows a propensity of posting a contentious opening line, then failing to reappear and verify the accusation; check his posting history. There is a similar trawl on D & G at the moment which went to five pages of accusations against the Coffs Harbour Council airport, until the council responded negating the accusation. Guess what, there is no one coming forward to verify the original accuser nor the accusation

I find the concept of an R22 landing amongst cars in a full pub car park, as stated, to be slightly strange. No one came to bail up the pilot for being too close to their car? The publican blithly accepted a strange visitor to his premises and served him a pint, then watched him go on his way? What about the tables and pub full of patrons: not one of them bothered enough to say or do anything?

I said in my first post that
I'd be a bit concerned if someone landed close to cars/objects/people in a car park
, and that stands. But the self righteousness of TOT and the lack of verification concerns me, along with the grandstanding that goes on with the assumption that everything reported is factually 100% correct.