PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2006, 22:01
Laarbruch72

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 16 blades
No, never been had by your types for speeding or anything else - because I simply tell them to f**k off and drive away. Works every time.

My point was, when you have been a VICTIM of a crime (a REAL crime, not a petty civil offence like speeding) and NEED police assistance, they are nowhere to be found. Police are NOT INTERESTED in fighting crime nowadays; they'd rather chase easy targets, rather than tackling burglars or yobs or violent offenders. This makes them nothing short of cowards.

As a result of being on the recieving end of this kind of incompetence / laziness / cowardice MORE THAN ONCE, I now completeley refuse to co-operate with the police in any situation, save where I'm legally obliged to (and those occasions are few and far between).

16B
Hmm, maybe you need to speak to OC Police, Stn Cdr etc if you've received less than acceptable service from your local plods? Whingeing about it here gets nobody anywhere. OC plod doesn't know where his lads are going wrong, Stn Cdr is similarly none the wiser.
Tell us and we can put it right.