PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2006, 21:53
16 blades

Short Blunt Shock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aw, bless, has 16b been warned at some point for speeding? (Note warned. I have never in 18 yrs seen someone actually charged so I wish you guys would stop getting the old apple catchers in a twist over it!)

And you have one of those numberplates that changes the reg number to something approximating your name or A/C type or something else equally laughable do you? Guess that makes you the ****.
No, never been had by your types for speeding or anything else - because I simply tell them to f**k off and drive away. Works every time.

My point was, when you have been a VICTIM of a crime (a REAL crime, not a petty civil offence like speeding) and NEED police assistance, they are nowhere to be found. Police are NOT INTERESTED in fighting crime nowadays; they'd rather chase easy targets, rather than tackling burglars or yobs or violent offenders. This makes them nothing short of cowards.

As a result of being on the recieving end of this kind of incompetence / laziness / cowardice MORE THAN ONCE, I now completeley refuse to co-operate with the police in any situation, save where I'm legally obliged to (and those occasions are few and far between).

16B