PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2006, 20:48
TwoBoats

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PompeySailor
Stereotyping again, tut tut. Isn't there some evidence you should be fabricating now?

My wife works with a DV unit on the South Coast, so let's see who can piss up the wall highest shall we? When she's liaising with people who have had immediate response alarms fitted that the police don't respond to? When she ends up doing interviews at hospital bed sides? When she is trying to house and hostel people who are running from abusive partners. Funny how many coppers fall into that category as well. Funny how they never follow through because they are threatened with more, or are so used to being told that they cannot survive without big ole hubby there to help them out.

Ponce? Quality, must have taken you ages to come up with that one. Go for a lie down, your RAFP-sized brain is probably overheating. Isn't there a barrier you can raise and lower for 10 minutes to calm yourself down?

<edited for spelling that was approaching Plod like stupidity>

Back to barriers again - how infantile and old --- as regards your Mrs - I take my hat off to her but don't blame the police for the inadequacies of the social services - if you do then you or your good lady doesn't know the first thing about DV care. IMHO and from my experience, however minimal it may be ( ) the so called helpers of the down trodden - ie DV victims - are not allowed access to the police because of the actions and attitudes of a few what were formerly termed left wing lesbo's. I hope all that has changed .

As regards DV I was merely making a comment on a subject and matter I knew of and was involved in.

Oh and by the way I was the second male officer in my force to be rape and child protection trained, so please don't even try and lecture me!!! You will never come close.