PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Nobody Likes RAF Police
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2006, 20:32
PompeySailor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TwoBoats
Oh grow up for goodness sake - you don't think women use DV claims for thier own purposes, I have seen it probably far more than you, not just in RAFP but civ pol also - why do they never follow through with complaints and why do I go to the same houses all the time????

Get real and I hope you are never on the wrong side of these spurious accusations, I have seen the final results - you haven't.

As for the the small dick reference - you are after all a sailor - I would expect nothing less - ooppss mind the soap sir, suits you sir !!!!! Does that fit !!!!!! OOhhhh nice - ponce
Stereotyping again, tut tut. Isn't there some evidence you should be fabricating now?

My wife works with a DV unit on the South Coast, so let's see who can piss up the wall highest shall we? When she's liaising with people who have had immediate response alarms fitted that the police don't respond to? When she ends up doing interviews at hospital bed sides? When she is trying to house and hostel people who are running from abusive partners. Funny how many coppers fall into that category as well. Funny how they never follow through because they are threatened with more, or are so used to being told that they cannot survive without big ole hubby there to help them out.

Ponce? Quality, must have taken you ages to come up with that one. Go for a lie down, your RAFP-sized brain is probably overheating. Isn't there a barrier you can raise and lower for 10 minutes to calm yourself down?

<edited for spelling that was approaching Plod like stupidity>