PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2006, 15:14
FatboyTim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by duklaprague
help please! how best to answer the attributes of pilots of the future question on the written application??? cheers.
Please please, dont forget that copying answers word for word aimed at what the company want to see puts you into a difficult position, do you really know you have what it takes?? I'm not implying that you dont, I dont know you, but it is very much a 'think for yourself' excersize. What do you suspect would be important qualities on a flight deck and can you contribute to that?

Simply filling in the usual line of 'hard working, team orientated, career focused' etc etc etc wont exactly show that you know what youre talking about, lets face it, answers like that are given as obvious. Really think hard about how you could contribute and what qualities you have that you could bring to the working environment. Questions like this one arent simply a 'right or wrong' answer, its more of what do you think is important and CTC deciding if youre on the right track.

As I have said in the past, the selection isnt giving them the right answers and getting a pat on the head, its showing CTC who you are and what you can do and what attitude you have towards the job and them assessing you on it.

As Pazu888 and Streety said, its basically very much a think for yourself excersize, dont take the shortcut of trying to find out what the desired answers are and spitting them out onto your own application.

Good luck

FBT