PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GF A340 CCQ suspended
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2006, 12:45
picobello

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Hey listen Jerkbauer : As usual the same answer. First of all let me remind you this is a open forum and I will continue to say the true about GF.

Anyone who knows little about the company would think this is a bad place to be.
Of course, the person who doesn't have the same attitude and behaviour like you will undertand that this is a bad place to be.

As for people resigning from EK to join GF, just wait and see who the new CP B767 is!!!
Is it a joke? People resigning from EK to join GF Wouhaaaaaa !!!! U r a genius Mister Jerkbauer !!! These new guys probably enjoy GF destinations, GF better salary and GF wooooonderful pension !!!

I for one will not allow noisy prats like you to sullen the name of a good job and a great place to live. Is that different enough for you?
yeahhh... it's just a dream to be here. The name of a what? Good bl job... Well, don't swallow too much you might chock to answer your question people like you make me A great place to live or to leave? you might live in Juffair "Beach"

Ironbutt 57 : Without this generation of "Euro-brats" you can shut down all gulf air 320 operation. Am I wrong?