PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2006, 10:40
Iulia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why me... whyyyy?

Hostee, you and I should start a club, like, name it, the 'no-response-from recruitment-days' club!

Yes peeps, that right, lil me skipped to the letter box 3 times today, hoping that perhaps the post hadn't come yet... at about 11.30am, as I was bending over peering deep into ALL FIVE letterboxes at the flat where I live (thinking perhaps it went to one of my other neighbours? it sometimes happens) I see my oldest neighbour walking outta her place and I ask "Libby, has the postie been today?" her reply "sure has!!" noooo!
Nuffin, nadda, not even a bill! Perhaps tomorrow?

I was thinking, I'll give it til Monday next week maybe, and if by Monday I still haven't recieved something, I may call the number at the bottom of the email they sent me with the specifications of the day etc. and I'll politely ask where I'm at with them.

haha STF, I was thinking, actually, making a silent promise to myself, that if I do get a job as FA (regardless of who with) I'll join a gym and make my thunderthighs non-existent! Its my lil pact with myself, and I benefit from it, I'd be fitter and hopefully build more endurance than I currently do have, and so I'll be more confidant when wearing bathers this coming summer; without a sarong!