PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OCI - INDIA
Thread: OCI - INDIA
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2006, 17:15
ron339m

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you know the truth about heaven?

The Word of God or the Holy Bible describes heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sickness, sorrow or pain. (Revelation 21:3-4)
Many people wrongly think that being a good person is all that is required for them to go to heaven.
The Word of God says "If you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)
Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem, Israel about 2000 years ago and lived a sinless life for 33 years. He was beaten, crowned with thorns, nailed to a cross and then he died and was buried.
Three days later God raised him from the dead proving that he was who he claimed to be, the Son of God.
This historical event was witnessed by many people before Jesus Christ went back to heaven. (Acts 13:30-32)
If you would like God to forgive you so that you will go to heaven when you die just say a meaningful prayer like the one below and God will hear you and save you:
Dear Jesus Christ, I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior right now. Please forgive me of all my sins or things that I have done wrong in my life. I believe you are Lord and that God raised you from the dead. I thank-you for shedding your sinless blood and dying on the cross for my sins so that I can have a home in heaven. Amen.
If you just now made Jesus Christ your personal Lord and Savior welcome to the family of God because now you are a Christian.
Now that you are saved you should strive to live a Godly life because now you represent Jesus Christ.
You should also find a church to attend on Sundays and if they say that you need to do more to go to heaven than what you have already done then leave and find a real Christian church in your area if possible.
http://www.JesusChrist.com - This is an excellent website.

Have a good day!
Ron
[email protected] << my e-mail address

Show this to all your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved from going to hell when they die.
Some of them may dislike you for showing this to them but at least you cared enough about them to try and show them how to be saved.
If you have a printer you may print as many copies of this message as you want to print.