PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Helicopter Academy
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2006, 16:42
Northernstar

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Snoop

EXCELLENT post BS. I know several former students of this establishment with opinions positive and negative. The purpose of such a post is to make sure the prospective student has eyes open and armed with all available information. This reduces the potential mysery if issues arise, financial or otherwise. We are duty bound to assist those following in our footsteps to assist them in finding the best training solution for them, cost effective yet best possible results and reputation for career progression etc. You would be surprised how much this can make a difference!
The three most recent posts give good opinions, in some case praise. This may be warranted, this flight centre like any other has had its issues in the past. As I did mention, the state of play may have changed, this comment was ignored. But there are students of every flight school with different experiences, positive and negative, so the student should hear both before parting with a penny, sorry cent!
During my training, especially my IR, asking around and taking my time meant I achieved the result but in some cases with less hassle or expense than any advertised course and at a time convenient to ME, the most important thing!
None of this takes away from the cost of training in Ireland.
What is the hourly rate on an EHA 300CBi?
Another Real Opinion!