PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 23rd Jul 2006, 16:01
Permanent Sand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys & girls,

I get the feeling this thread is repeating itself too much. Everyone is putting a massive amount of effort into what they believe in. You know what..... Very little is being handed back in return. You want to know why? It is because the general public are not aware of the dyer state the British armed forces are putting up with.

This puts me in a very difficult situation as I'm not one to winge.

I feel it is time to go public and let the tax payer know what we have to put up with. The list is never ending, but the main points can be put forward to the national press.

I suggest an article in the daily Sun will open the eyes of the general public and give a short sharp shock to the penny pincher ministers in power.

On a personal note, I don't mind doing the job I do, but I'm getting sick of borrowing kit off the yanks to do simple ops. I don't need to continue, you all know the situation.

Is this the start of the end? I understand if this sounds like it should be on another, but it does relate to the herc esf system. I'm just back from over there, and everyone is scratching their heads as to where the future is panning out.

PS.