PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet basing policy
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2006, 11:53
springbok449

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airamerica,

Thanks for your concerns about me being a "Jumped up prat with no life but ready to tear your head off at any given instant and label you stupid, strange etc. Thats what happens when you dont get to see the sunshine,live in isolation on the island and have no clue as what being social means!"
B
ut actually I do see the sunshine everyday and am very social, I havent worked for EZY for some time now but knew them quite well so before you go jumping both feet in first re-read the posts on this thread take a breather and then assess the situation, Cuffio asked a question about a company and people who are in the know gave him an answer for sure it wasnt the answer he was looking for but hey he got an answer....

As far as the guys from Aero Lloyd are concerned they are mainly at their base of choice apart from a few that tried doing contract work before they "eventually joined EZY" so are now stuck in an "unwanted" base.

Anyway, one last point Cuffio if you are thinking of joining EZY for money you need to closely asses whether the extra money will outweigh the reduction in lifestyle.

Good Luck