PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Southern
Thread: China Southern
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2006, 08:51
archangel7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GUYS!
I AM OVER IT.........I was just saying ITS NOT EASY and for AUSSIE not to expect an easy process ...thats allll!!! I was just telling him its not easy Dont be so paranoid people...Its just an opinion.... and cut it with the generalisations... assumption is the biggest mother of all stuff ups! You dont know who I am and who i know...
Why is it that I cant express my opinion? do you believe that everyone truly should have the right to their own opinion? even if it differs from yours? i really believe this. even if i disagree 100% with the other side of an argument! Everyone is entitled to an opinion and one should not force one's ideas on others.This is what makes us humans and not sheep! All opinions are worthy of discussion for that reason, so we can all become enlightened in the process.
As far as I'm concerned your path to success is made on your own; you need make your own luck and create your own opportunities; you don't whinge, moan and carry on about the past.
That’s true, and I agree but ....
who’s winging? I know I'm not........I'm just sticking up for my right to speak and give my opinion on this topic... from my experiences! And it seems that you guys are very paranoid about it.... you can’t stop someone from stating his opinion. It’s just my opinion and Aussie can take it any way he likes!

Last edited by archangel7; 23rd Jul 2006 at 09:18.