PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Southern
Thread: China Southern
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2006, 06:06
archangel7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gotta love when people make generalisations
All angels have wings... I don’t have wings I just have a commercial pilots license have we'll deserved "artificial" wings if that’s how you want to put it. I am a part of an aerobatics demonstration team, believe me it’s easy, we can fly 50 centimeters from each other, 50 might seem dangerous, but any pilot could do the same. With practice, believe me, it's easy. I've done it myself, almost every flight. If we were meant to fly we'd have wings? ...and we don't. We don't have wings. I know you've probably seen anime where people grow wings or something, but it's not real. We don't have wings, so we'll just have to settle with planes. I also have an aerobatics training approval...All aerobatic maneuvers demand hard training, precise flying and lots practice to avoid accidents and quick recovery.

And as a matter of fact, you are right I am unemployed in Aviation, only for the moment... I am working a real job for now,paying off my house and earning lots of $$$ to save up for the metro endorsement...I am only flying for sports-general purpose and part time instructing... so yeah, It feels great being a part of that 5% category...

Last edited by archangel7; 23rd Jul 2006 at 06:22.