PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two Modules or Three?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2006, 02:23
littco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilotdom,

Personally I can't fault them. From the moment I called them up to register/pay for module one they've been great. They send you all the course work, which is divided into 14 modules fo each section. You basically work through them at your pace and when you get to around mod 10 you sign up for the refresher course and the exams. The support is great to, any questions I had I either found had already been answered on the forum or I posted a new one and either another student or teacher answered it.

Having done mod1 and about to do Mod2 I really can't fault them, quite a few of my friends have used them and recomended them and I would very happy do the same. It is top ... And if nothing else Tom for his Fillet steak, Ken for his 747 stories and not least Alex for his TCAS impressions make the whole ATPL course more than worth while....

To give you an idea of the sucess out of the 12 people in my Refresher class only 3 exams where failed in total. Thats 96 exams (12*8) 3 failed... Speaks for it's self really.

What ever you decide, good luck..