PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2006, 21:02
ZOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Like everyone on this thread I have again checked the Jul pay roll and yet again since Feb this year I have not been paid my due daily rate of pay. Had a nice talk with my Flt Cmdr today about my 1001, along the lines of "Let me talk to OC PSF tonight" Well it has now got beyond that I like everyone on this thread want what is owed to us all pompey Sailer, thanks for your advice, the 1001 is still winging its way to Harry the Staish now as it is Jul and 5 Months is quite enough. Oh yes it may seem like teaching you all to suck eggs, but don't forget when you finally receive your much deserved back pay for flying pay etc.. dont forget to Gen App for the interest that it would have gathered if you had placed it in another (High Interest) account... I am you are quite within your rights to do this... As Pompey Sailor said before, I think those in JPA Towers are now at loss, and we are all about to fall by the way side in favour of getting the kit together for our other service people, Ah well Could be worse, I could be an Israeli Conscript Bet they never brought into JPA