PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 21st Jul 2006, 13:49
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do you know what....we can talk around and around a subject and summise the outcome but that is not going to change anything. it would appear that the funds if there is going to be any available is going to be given with a long list of conditions and the ministers will be laughing thinking that this campaign will be caught by the short and curlies.....well, i don't have short and curlies and i know that things are not as they should be and something is being hidden. it should/does not need to be this hard, so why do you not all ask yourself why this is the case. please continue to write, continue to publicse this travesty that airmen are doing with out. they should not have to suffer defence cuts just to have their wages paid. we are the ones who can do something about this.

there is alot of hercules activity going on from marshalls, even i am managing to see hercs regularly from my house. this may be a sign that there will be an announcement, it may mean diddly. nonetheless, the sight of those beautiful planes is spurring me on not to sit back, but to continue to pester.

your airships, ministers and anyone else who is part of the gang who is clearly unable to write a proper letter. i say this, and this is because i am mad now. you have another week. if the letters are not winging their way to me in reply to the ones i sent, then i will assume i am correct in my theory you are hiding something. do not think that you can wipe your hands of aircrew and their families just because they died. the BoI process is a farce. we are eighteen months on from the crash and i will not wait any longer. if i have to, and i am loathe to do this, as i feel i am being disrespectful to your rank and the force i will go public at your apparent inability to stand by your words and most importantly your fine outstanding aircrew...your assets. this is not a rant. this is a true warning. i want action. you are making the death of those men into a joke. you do not intend to learn from their deaths. it does not take eighteen months to sort this out.

sorry for lack of grammar, i will rectify later but i have to go and pick up my daughter and i am just to mad right now.