PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Channex Crew Breathalysed
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2001, 04:35
Genghis McCann

Barcode -

Like all the other contributors mentioned in your reply, I have absolutely nothing to apologise for. You are even more foolish than I had thought from your last thread. I assume that you must have refused a job or been bombed out in the simulator because you were not up to it. Whatever the reason you are sadly mistaken.

I have never suggested Channex is perfect but they are a whole lot better than many other airlines. If these allegations are shown to be true then no rational person is going to say that Channex is a company of drunks anymore than BA is. The tone of your reply seems to suggest that because one bloke may have been incredibly foolish, somehow the whole airline is at it and your prejudices are thereby confirmed.

I stand by my previous assertion that Channex are a first class outfit with high standards and as this unfortunate bloke will find out, they will have zero tolerance of drinking and flying. As I have said previously, I wish them well as a company and have every confidence in their safe and successful future.