PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MATZ Penetrations - A Plea!
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2006, 11:21
dublinpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You really are quite irritating. To echo Dimensional, I am more than happy to back down when I see that my case is wrong
If I am being iritating, the presumably a little bit of what I am saying is actually sinking in somewhere. That's good.

As for D, I think until yesterday evening, he didn't understand what we were trying to argue.

If you think that we are trying to get you to "back down" then you are taking this the wrong way. We are simply trying to help improve your understanding of the environment that you share, and the risks that you take and impose on others.

You also display a shocking understanding of the mil avaition mindset - we live in a working environment where we contantly take criticism, and use it productively to improve our flying.
I think just about everything you've said on this thread, including your name calling "banter" shows a complete lack of abilty to take criticism constructively.

You have yet to comment on why MC's suggestions of what your options are for such manouvers when you have no Primiary radar available. Instead you fail to look at your own actions and either justify them or explain why you have no alternative. You just keep insisting simply that you have "listened but still disagree".

You already said that you don't consider it safe to be descending through cloud at 4000ft pm without primiary radar, which unknown traffic around...the whole point of this thread.

Given that, why do you still disagee that it's not dangerous to continue? As for your case being wrong....you have yet to make a case for continuting these actions under such conditions.

dp