PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Southern
Thread: China Southern
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2006, 09:53
archangel7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95% pass.??????
YOU ARE FULL OF IT MATE...
When I was working there, ONLY and I say ONLYY 3/10 people would get through... OK!
It is a difficult process and it’s very hard to get through.... cut the crap mate! Most people don’t even get through the initial check flight with the phase one manager... I even remember witnessing a heap of Grade 1 Instructors with thousands of hours and not getting through it…. Aussie needs to be prepared and he also needs to ask a lot of questions in regards to the process and what’s required because once he gets there he will be up for a shock..... For some reason, its normally the Grade Three Instructors that can manage to squeeze through..... so obviously experience doesnt count! also make sure you are clear with your "patter" and try not to use any aussie "SLANG" (that colourful language we speak in Australia that seems to baffle other people no-end). Why? Because the Chinese will only understand the basics of the english languadge and will have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about..

Aussie,
If you have any questions regarding the check flight and employment process I can help you... as I have heaps of notes on it

Last edited by archangel7; 21st Jul 2006 at 10:11.