PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Movements Operator (RAF)
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2006, 05:57
Now a 'J' Bloke!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JAG3
Ratty, I think its my own free will to post advice to others from my own personal opinions and it was personal opinions which I gave which is stated when I said ''I would personally stay away from Police '' and I also made it clear that he needs to make up his OWN mind which is why I said ''but of course its your own choice.''

I did not declare I'm an expert which is something I am not but just giving needed advice to someone which is as close to joining as Sainty hence why I said ''It looks like you maybe need to sit down and have a good think about some roles because your easily being influenced by me and some others.''

Another point is that I'm not struggling to join the RAF mainly because I haven't even posted an application for it yet because I am still to young to go for officer, oh and I can make up my own mind which is why I already have my set 4 preferences.

Ratty I would like you to post again on this thread with your reply because you keep immaturely try to cause an arguement then bottle out of it when I post and show how you were defeated in the arguement, why don't you ''just get on with what you want to do.''

Good luck again with whatever you do Sainty

Don't go for Education Officer then, eh???
Crap punctuation & poor spelling!

Wonder if Provost Officer is one of the choices???

More LAter;
'J' Bloke!!