PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Suspensions / Mt Cook Airlines
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2006, 23:27
Airslasher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I actually used the word "pissy." Don't really want to argue english with you but as I said I took backwater as the pejorative term. No lying there.

Despite your consistent accusations I'm not a 'balls to the wall' staunch union man. I do however think it is the best way to go in matters such as these and support ALPA as my representation (and therefore my collegues) 100%.

I have now stated in three seperate posts that I support the cause of the Mt Cook pilots.
That's good MOR, and I HAVE read that but the rest of your posts seem to contradict yourself. Again what do you suggest we do? What are these "ways to win" you speak of? I (admittedly grudgingly! ) respect your dissenting opinion. However, I still think that we have valid (and very minor in the financial scheme of things) claims and should stick to our guns. The inevitable result you prophesize MOR, will only become inevitable when we think 'f**k it' and throw in the towel.

you will see that many, many airlines have been down the road that Mt Cook is currently going down, and the result is always the same. You either adapt or die
Adapt? How? By increasing our sphinctal diameter? Many airlines have done it before? As I said previously with OUR circumstances and OUR company (yes OUR small, out of touch, backwater, close-minded, blinkered, isolated situation) we think we deserve to have these two sticking points resolved to OUR satisfaction.

By the way, nice front page article in today's ODT too. Looking suspiciously like a story founded on information from company sources, half truths etc rampant throughout.