PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Suspensions / Mt Cook Airlines
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2006, 11:18
MOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you're going to lie so blatently why should we even consider anything you say?
If you are going to quote me, do it properly. You used the word "pissing", I didn't. You are the one who is lying.

The term "backwater" in no way implies that NZ aviation is good or bad, simply that it is disconnected from the rest of the world and not representative of what goes on there. It has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of pilots, or the quality of anything else for that matter. You would be better off canning the 1950's union rhetoric, and actually reading what I wrote.

that to me sums up how you have missed the point of anyone else with a view opposed to your own.
How very typical of a closed-minded kiwi attitude. Look at the rest of the world - if you do, you will see that many, many airlines have been down the road that Mt Cook is currently going down, and the result is always the same. You either adapt or die - and there are ways to win, but you are so blinkered that you will never see them.

You have still not supplied a constructive alternative other than "shut up, give in, you guys have it all already."
I never said anything of the sort, in fact I have said exactly the reverse. I have now stated in three seperate posts that I support the cause of the Mt Cook pilots. You clearly HAVEN'T read what I have posted.

Anyway, you and your union buddies believe what you want. At least have the decency to READ and UNDERSTAND what I said, and maybe - just maybe - you could manage to respect a dissenting opinion. Probably not, though, you are far more interested in jumping to conclusions than arguing the points on their merits.