PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Suspensions / Mt Cook Airlines
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2006, 10:06
Airslasher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My good MOR:
I never called it that
little aviation backwater that is NZ!
If you're going to lie so blatently why should we even consider anything you say? I find the backwater derogatory. Many pilots stay in the NZ turbo-prop scene because they WANT to, not because they aren't good enough to leave as you imply with that comment. And then deride/tell them not to bother when they want to protect their jobs and those of future aircrew.

everything that you are whinging about will history as soon as the sim is delivered
This Sim would only be useful in part, a 12 monthly trip to Bangkok would still be required. And it's not a done deal yet. I have bothered to read your posts MOR but when you state
you will eventually lose
that to me sums up how you have missed the point of anyone else with a view opposed to your own.

Instead of digging your heels and and blindly battling these issues, you should take a more long-term view.
This is about future T's and C's for Cook pilots and others at Nelson and Eagle for that matter. What is not long term about it??? You have still not supplied a constructive alternative other than "shut up, give in, you guys have it all already." We don't want anymore - just don't believe when all things are considered with our company that we should be going backwards.

Pointy, I think that for any travel to sim over the 6ish hour mark then business class travel is the standard. And ZFT I'll stick with my 2nd/3rd world comment thanks-it's my impression of the place. Trying to lynch their PM a few months ago made me feel pretty good walking around the place too.